Once there was a girl...

Once there was a girl...
One hot mama!

And a boy and his bear

And a boy and his bear
Jack and Howard - great buddies

Sunday, June 15, 2008

A miracle begins... before Jack was here

I found out that I was expecting in May. Here are some of the pictures throughout my pregnancy.

This was at 18 weeks.


This was at 24 weeks.


And 26 weeks.



Since Jack decided he needed to make his mark on the world earlier than expected, I don't have any HUGE pregnant pictures... but to be fair, even at 8 months, I wasn't that big.

In fact, many of the other moms-to-be in my birthing classes would give me a hard time about coming to classes so early in my pregnancy, when I was further along than they were!




Being pregnant was relatively easy for me. I didn't have any trouble and aside from the early and unexpected delivery, everything else was perfect and just exactly on schedule.



Next up... Baby Jack is born!

No comments: