Once there was a girl...

Once there was a girl...
One hot mama!

And a boy and his bear

And a boy and his bear
Jack and Howard - great buddies

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Another week gone...


When I think back on my life, I remember when things didn't happen so fast. I was just telling a friend of mine that the world is spinning too quickly and that I want to stop moving for just a minute and breathe...

I'm sure I am not the only one.


It seems like the last year has gone so quickly, and now that I measure my life in inches and ounces as Jack grows, the days, weeks, and months are literally dancing around me while I am attempting to stay aware in the moment and not miss a single thing.


During this freakfest of time travel, it occurs to me that many of you may not have been on the Jen and Jack journey all this time. So for the next several posts, I'm going to show you the first 6 months of Jack so you can be caught up! And as magic happens along the way, I'll fill you in on that too!


Today's miracle - Jack figured out how funny it is to spit out a full mouthful of squash and cereal. And not just in one fell swoop - but in a long drawn out sprinkler effect, tongue going all over, bubbles of lunch dripping down his chin. It's going to be time to invest in a carpet saving mat soon, I fear. He takes great joy in slowly expelling two or three bites worth of saved veggie/cereal medley that have been residing in his cheeks.
This is going to be fun...


Watch for the catch up posts and know that we love you! Sunshine, peace and blessings! XO

Jen and Jack

No comments: